View single post by bubbadubba
 Posted: Sat Jun 21st, 2008 04:55 pm
PM Quote Reply Full Topic

Joined: Fri Dec 14th, 2007
Location: Illinois USA
Posts: 17
As previously stated, my 18 cu ft. Kenmore's model number is 25361462100.

Can anyone give me a more model specific area where I can find the drain?  ROBBYRIG responded generically to "take the back panel off inside the freezer section and look underneath the evaporator coil.  There's a little hole there that the water is supposed to drain down into a drip pan on the bottom of the unit. "

I don't know if this also applies to my model.  Do I have to defrost the fridge first or can I do this while it is still cold?  Does anyone know where I can find a drawing of where I can find the drain hole.  Does this mean that the water comes from the freezer section and not from the refrigerator section? 

Anyone else know of a site where someone might have taken pictures (or even a Youtube video) of someone clearing out a clogged Fridge drain.

Thanks for all of the responses and advice.