View single post by Pegi
 Posted: Sun Nov 25th, 2007 11:30 pm
PM Quote Reply Full Topic

Joined: Tue May 3rd, 2005
Location: Wichita Falls, Texas USA
Posts: 13120
Believe reference # 320 on the end is a nut type plastic that has to be unscrewed, look at the slot on the end...might be reversed threads??

To ask a question, use our new forums==>

365-Day No-Hassle Return Policy at RepairClinic!