|View single post by Kiwi-nadian|
|Posted: Thu Feb 1st, 2007 06:20 am||
1. Remove the three (3) phillips screws securing the wire
cover panel located in the top of the oven door
2. Remove the four (4) black phillips screws securing the
access cover. It has the door lock attached to it.
3. Remove the access cover, taking care not to disconnect
or damage any wires or plugs connected to it.
4. Reset the high limit switch. Its the black thing with 2 wires coming of it, to the left of the lock assy, screwed to the top of the oven cavity. There should be a button on top that has popped up, press it down.
5. Reassemble in reverse order.
Hope this helps.
Last edited on Thu Feb 1st, 2007 06:33 am by Kiwi-nadian
please help us to help you, http://www.fixitnow.com/beerfund.htm