View single post by Pegi
 Posted: Wed Jun 28th, 2006 02:50 am
Full Topic

Joined: Tue May 3rd, 2005
Location: Wichita Falls, Texas USA
Posts: 13120
You are exactly is called a defrost termination thermostat or a bi-metal  or thermal limiter, re-sets usually around 14 degrees or so...good post...;)

DIYers: Save time and money by learning the secrets of appliance repair... Click Here!