|Joined: ||Wed Apr 5th, 2006|
|Location: ||New York USA|
|I have a similar model with the same problem. I replaced the screen and cleaned the spray arm. Worked great... for a month, followed by monthly cleaning. I finally decided there was a little crud in the main waste drain. If that drains slowly, without the velocity to carry away all the crud, it starts to build up on the screen. Then, cleaning the screen let a little stuff into the "clean" side of the screen, which made its way to the spray arm.
I decided to resort to chemistry - hit it with a little Drain-O. I let it sit for a few minutes, then ran a cycle. Thing thing has worked great for > 3 mos.