View single post by Trying to help
 Posted: Sun Mar 5th, 2006 08:07 pm
Full Topic
Trying to help

Joined: Fri Oct 21st, 2005
Location: Georgia USA
Posts: 2390
There is a chrome flange that should hold it onto your sink. The flange will have a tube like opening or two, put a screw driver in one (or the anti jam wrench) and turn it off. I recommend disconnecting your plumbing first. It the unit unit falls while you are taking it down, it can brake it.  

Need parts? Call our Parts Department now! 877-803-7957