View single post by bigger hammer
 Posted: Tue Jan 24th, 2006 09:10 am
Full Topic
bigger hammer



Joined: Thu Jan 12th, 2006
Location: Victoria, British Columbia Canada
Posts: 288
Status: 
Offline
thats one the other is a white one near the blower/fan housing.

tape the wires together from the black one, leave the back off and fire it up. if no go then do the same by jumping the wires from the white fuse and try again.

DO NOT LEAVE IT LIKE THIS.

the fuse poped cause of the lint build up. if it hadnt you woulda very well possibly had a fire to deal with.(unless you are one of those that turns on their dryer and then goes to bed - bad bad bad)

if still no go then update us and we'll walk you through more tests



____________________
Before you start.....how much is it going to cost and how long is it going to take?