View single post by martysmith
 Posted: Tue May 3rd, 2005 02:11 am
PM Quote Reply Full Topic


Joined: Mon May 2nd, 2005
Posts: 2
I have a clear plastic box spliced into the water filler hose. The clear plastic box does not have a top. I can see the box begin to fill and quickly overflow during the fill cycle. There is something called an Injector Tube and Nozzle. I have found the Injector Tube and Nozzle kit on the parts page but I don't see the clear plastic box that it goes into. I don't see how replacing the Injector Tube and Nozzle will fix the leak. It seems the clear plastic box should have a top on it and be water tight but I don't see any evidence the box ever had a top on it. Two questions: 1) how can I fix this problem?  2) What purpose does this device serve? Why not just splice in a straight coupler and be done with it? 

Smarty Marty the One Man Party :banana: