|View single post by Pegi|
|Posted: Thu Nov 17th, 2005 10:25 pm||
F-09, was in the manual I posted the link to. Did you read it? How to run diagnostics in on the tech sheet inside of the washer and the dryer.
If the Overflow contact on the pressure switch is Closed for more than 60 seconds
an Overflow condition will occur. In an Overflow condition, the Door will remain
locked, and the Drain Pump will run constantly, even if PAUSE/CANCEL is pressed
twice and the Display is cleared. Unplug the unit to service.
• Check the drain hose and make sure it is not plugged or kinked
• Check Wire Harness connections to the Drain Pump, Pressure Switch, and
Central Control Unit (CCU)
• Check/ Clean Drain Pump Filter of foreign objects
• Check for Drain Pump Failure
• Check the Inlet Valve for proper shut off
• Check the Pressure switch for proper operation
To ask a question, use our new forums==> http://appliantology.org
365-Day No-Hassle Return Policy at RepairClinic!