View single post by Samurai Appliance Repair Man
 Posted: Fri Apr 1st, 2011 05:51 pm
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Samurai Appliance Repair Man

Joined: Mon Mar 21st, 2005
Location: Otterville, New Hampshire USA
Posts: 16083
You shouldn't need to replace the entire tubing, just go back along the line away from the heat of compressor compartment, till you find a nice supple section again, and cut n splice from there. You'll need a John Guest coupler, available from your local hardware store, and some tubing.

Need parts? Call our Parts Department now! 877-803-7957