View single post by KurtiusInterupptus
 Posted: Mon Oct 25th, 2010 12:29 am
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
KurtiusInterupptus

 

Joined: Fri Jan 12th, 2007
Location: Hickory, North Carolina USA
Posts: 459
Status: 
Offline
i have never personally seen one overheat to the point of catching a fire, but that does not mean it cant happen.
however i have seen a few OEM start relays toasted to the point of combustion



____________________
As every cockroach knows , thriving on poisons is the secret of success.