View single post by Samurai Appliance Repair Man
 Posted: Sun Aug 29th, 2010 11:03 pm
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Samurai Appliance Repair Man

Joined: Mon Mar 21st, 2005
Location: Otterville, New Hampshire USA
Posts: 16082
Two-pole, ganged breaker-- Can't tell it's tripped by just looking at it. Need to use your meter and measure power supply voltage either at the terminal block on the range or at the outlet.

I PMed you the wiring diagrams.

To ask a question, use our new forums==>

365-Day No-Hassle Return Policy on all parts purchased through this site, even electrical parts that have been installed!