View single post by elevatorman
 Posted: Sat Apr 23rd, 2005 09:00 pm
PM Quote Reply Full Topic


Joined: Sat Apr 23rd, 2005
Location: Georgia USA
Posts: 16
Jedi Appliance Guy
Master Appliantologist

Posted: Sat Apr 23rd, 2005 13:10
Float switch is NC. Opens when full, stopping the voltage to the fill valve.

Thanks for your response earlier Jedi. I know it seems weird but the float sw. on this dishwasher appears to me to be N.O.